Looking for a job in biotech? Want to expand your career horizons? BHRC offers a range of opportunities for biotech employees who want to make the most of their career.
- The PetriDish job portal: Biotech job postings, résumé database, career tips and more!
- BHRC industry-developed training allows you to top up your skill set with professional development modules designed for industry by industry. BHRC offers a mix of on-line and classroom-based training in a range of areas from intellectual property protection to manufacturing.
- Biotech Career Tools: A resource for young people who want to explore the rewarding career opportunities that biotech has to offer.
- The Career Focus Program helps provide young Canadians with valuable work experience in the biotechnology sector. The project is an initiative that provides cash incentives to industries for the creation of employment opportunities for youth.
- Biotech directory of links: expand your network by exploring the websites of regional biotech associations, Canadian colleges and Universities offering science related courses and programs, and other BHRC partners.
- The Biotech HR Pulse: A webzine for those interested in HR development affecting the biotechnology sector. For companies, the HR Pulse is a premiere recruiting tool, combining with the PetriDish, BHRC’s on-line job bank for effective and highly targeted job advertising.